Are you wondering who we are and what types of services we provide? In this section you will hear from our counselors about what we do and how we do it.
- Do you do urine or blood pregnancy tests? Do I get my results the same day?
- Do you provide a confirmation of pregnancy test results so that I can apply for medical insurance?
- Do you provide abortions or referrals for abortions?
- Do you provide birth control and the morning after pill?
- Do you provide ultrasounds?
- Can I bring a parent, friend or boyfriend with me?
- What can I expect during a counseling session? How long does it take?
- What services can I receive if I decide to parent?
- What services can I receive if I decide to place for adoption?
- What services can I receive if I decide on abortion?
- Does Caris provide help for single moms?
- Does Caris offer resources for teen moms?
- What are your Connection Groups like?
- What kind of resources can you connect me to?