We know you have lots of questions so we have done our best to compile answers to some of the most common questions we hear from women. This list is not exhaustive so if you have any other questions or would like additional clarity please don’t hesitate to call, text or chat with us. Our counselors would be happy to talk with you!
Are you wondering who we are and what types of services we provide? In this section you will hear from our counselors about what we do and how we do it.
- Do you do urine or blood pregnancy tests? Do I get my results the same day?
- Do you provide a confirmation of pregnancy test results so that I can apply for medical insurance?
- Do you provide abortions or referrals for abortions?
- Do you provide birth control and the morning after pill?
- Do you provide ultrasounds?
- Can I bring a parent, friend or boyfriend with me?
- What can I expect during a counseling session? How long does it take?
- What services can I receive if I decide to parent?
- What services can I receive if I decide to place for adoption?
- What services can I receive if I decide on abortion?
- Does Caris provide help for single moms?
- Does Caris offer resources for teen moms?
- What are your Connection Groups like?
- What kind of resources can you connect me to?
Are you concerned that you might be pregnant? Here are answers from our counselors to some of the most common questions asked by the women we see at Caris.
- What are common pregnancy symptoms?
- Is it possible to miss my period and not be pregnant?
- Reasons you might miss your period
Are you pregnant and wondering what your options are and whether Caris can help? Find answers from our counselors here.
- Who should I tell I’m pregnant?
- What should be my next step?
- What does this mean for my future?
- How do I tell my parents I’m pregnant?
- Having a healthy pregnancy
Are you unsure what some pregnancy related terms mean? Find out definitions to common questions here.
- What is a Miscarriage?
- What is an Abortion?
- What is Emergency Contraception?
- What is a Blood Pregnancy Test?
- What is an STD/STI?
- What are Symptoms of Pregnancy?
- What is Ectopic Pregnancy?
- What is a Morning-After Pill?
- What is an Ultrasound?